Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

February Favorites

These cosmetic/beauty products are those that I've been using on a nearly daily basis for the past month (even months).

MUFE HD Foundation in No. 125
This is my absolutely most favorite foundation so far. I also love NARS Sheer Glow, but to be honest I think this suits my skin even better. MUFE's HD has got the consistence, color and durability that suits my skin. I am not saying I am never going to use anything else, I like to experiment with make-up :-), but this foundation is the one I use most frequently at the moment. 



Kryolan Under-eye Concealer
My all time favorite to conceal my under-eye circles and give my skin an illuminated look is YSL Touche Éclat, but the product I grabbed for most frequently in February was Kryolan's Brush-on Concealer talked about here. I first apply it with the built-in brush on the under-eye area and then dab it into the skin with my Sigma F65 brush. This way it is not smeared around, but applied evenly.



Kryolan's Anti-Shine Powder
When I first used a powder of this consistence (MUFE HD Powder) I didn't think I would use such a powder on a daily basis. But I do at the moment. The trick is to use a light hand while applying it, otherwise you end up with a face which is just too pale and too dry. More about the powder here.



Skindrink Cream from LUSH
This face cream promises to care intensively for one's skin. It consists of Aloe Vera, Rose, Avocado and Sesame Oil. It is quite thick in consistence and I use to apply it all over my face before bed time. It smells quite oddly (not good, not bad) and it moisturises skin. I wouldn't say this cream of all makes my skin the smoothest ever, but it does moisturise it. 



Kryolan Powder Eyeshadows
Sorry for being so boring, but it's Kryolan again :-). I really love these eyeshadows. I don't think there was a day since I've purchased my first Kryolan eyeshadow that I wouldn't use at least one of them. The matte ones are great, I love their blendability and smoothness. 



Benefit Camouflage
This has been a staple in my morning make-up routine since I learned to appreciate it after it got lost  for some time and I had to use regular powder for under my eyes. With this product a little goes a long way and together with the MUFE HD foundation I would say of all the February favorites these are also my 2010 favorites.


Enchanted Eye Cream
A soothing cream, for day and night, for the under-eye area. This promises to refresh and tighten the area around the eyes. I use it once or twice a day and I plan to write a quick review on this product.


Which product would you call your February' s favorite :-)?

No comments:

Post a Comment