Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Friday, 19 August 2011

OOTD... and Do You Know Pylones?

Sometimes comfort is what comes first. With this on my mind I rummaged in my closet and this clothes ensemble fit the bill. With some eye-catching accessories I didn't even feel sloppy in the oversized shirt, even though my hair was a bit of a mess ;-P.

 Shirt: H&M; jeans: H&M; bag: Mexx; shoes (I love theeeese): found in a local boutique; 
watch: DKNY; isoterm bottle: Pylones




Do you know Pylones? I discovered a shop with these fun, colorful products about a year ago in London's Notting Hill. Later on, I discovered other shops in Paris and Prague and as I understand it now it's a French network of gift boutiques that's really worth checking out. They sell everything from bathroom accessories to kitchenware in very fun, pretty designs. The shops are like sweetshops/candy stores for adults. This is one of the isotherm bottles I've got from them. I've got it in two designs, but I can't exclude the possibility of getting another one or two in my future, since I have un unhealthy affection towards isotherm bottles and tumblers :-). And the Pylones designs somehow lift spirits by just looking at them :-). Have a look yourself: www.pylones.com. Looveee :-).



I'm wearing OPI nail polish - Barefoot in Barcelona. This nail polish goes with everything - it's like an LBD of nail polishes :-).





Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment