Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

What I Wore Lately & Italy and Croatia Haul, part 2

These were supposed to be some OOTD posts, but since I had no time to post them regularly, I accumulated some pictures and have decided to make a short overview of some of the outfits I wore lately. Since I wore some of the items purchased during my holiday, it's partly a haul as well. Hmm, how convenient :-).

Top: H&M; shrug (purchased in Zagreb, Croatia): United Colors of Benetton;
jeans: H&M; bag: navy suede bag purchased some place abroad, 
but I don't remember the state or the shop :-/;
necklace and bracelet: purchased in Venice, made of the famous Murano glass; 
shoes: Deichmann; watch: DKNY; earrings: from local shop



Top: from local shop in Trieste (Italy); jeans: H&M; bag: Mango;
 bracelets: purchased in Venice, made of Murano glass; 
shoes: purchased in local shop here around; watch: DKNY; earrings: Mango



 Top: H&M; tunic: Vero Moda; cropped pants: S.Oliver; bag: BaĆ„a;
shoes: DKNY; watch: Calvin Klein; earrings: from local shop

It's quite obvious, that I am all about comfort these days. The summer has come back for a couple of days now and it's HOT, I mean 36-degrees-of-Celsius-in-shadow HOT, which I LOVE, because I think Summer should be hot, but it's quite challenging to wear something not too revealing (to work) and still not melt in not air-conditioned spaces. 

Hmmm, I miss the sea :-/. 

I hope you've got great last days of summer :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment