Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Lost In Mud by Catrice

This is an amazing nail polish. I had got it among others some time ago and have not tried it on since. Since I own a fair amount of nail polishes, I've decided to actually wear them regularly and this one was picked out to accompany my nails on Saturday. The second I put it on, I loved it. The brand is called Catrice and I think it's a German brand of cosmetics which retails in drugstores across Europe. I've got mine in DM (Drogerie Markt). You can find their website here

I just LOVE the color. It is the right combination of muddy/lilac-y/greish color and its called Lost In Mud (No. 220). The polish has a creamy texture and the color is rather difficult to photograph, so I took a couple of pictures under different light conditions, so that you can get an idea.





Here are the other colors I've got. The polishes are not expensive, I believe they cost something between 3 and 4 Euro a pop, the range of colors is quite wide and I think they are worth checking out.

I was seduced by these colors:


From left to right: Lost In Mud, Let's Mauve On!, Iron Mermaiden, Purplelized, From Dusk To Dawn and Be My Millionare

From left to right: Lost In Mud, Let's Mauve On!, Iron Mermaiden

From left to right: Purplelized, From Dusk To Dawn and Be My Millionare


The names of some of these are little wordplays reminding me of OPI nail polishes with their fun names based on the same naming philosophy.  

I think I wore Be My Millionaire once, but I have to do that with the other colors as well. For me, these are rather Fall colors, so I am waiting for the right weather and mood :-). 

The Lost In Mud has quickly become one of my favorite nail polish colors. It's got an expensive feel to it without the high-end cosmetics price tag.

Have you discovered a beauty product with an unexpected wow-factor?

No comments:

Post a Comment