Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Colors

I've been such a lousy blogger lately. Accumulating ideas and pictures and never actually posting them. 

To tell the truth, Winter is not my favorite part of the year. Freezing cold, windy, snowy, sinister or anyhow wet weather has the ability to let me feel drained, so I am very much looking forward to Spring! This - of course, does not in any manner influence my love for Fall and Winter fashion ;-), with its palette of rich color hues and fabrics, like dark chocolate, teal, burgundy and violet, tweed, velvet and cashmere. 

Well, I'll be happy to wear these the next Winter, but for now, I'm ready for Spring. I had no plans for Spring shopping, but some pieces of clothes reminding me of Spring have already found their way into my closet :-).


I bought these on different days and weeks and only later spotted a clear inclination towards coral, pink, mint, nude and a little bit of metallic shine :-). 














coral and white infinity scarf from Vero Moda
mint pullover from Vero Moda
mint infinity shawl from Vero Moda
pink striped T-shirt from Vero Moda
pink, coral, mint, white and black scarf from Promod















from l. to r. 
silver metallic scarf from Zara
gold/champagne metallic kimono-like soft blazer from Zara
nude and grey striped oversized T-shirt from Zara
nude, grey and mint striped shawl from Zara
brown, yellow and off-white scarf from Vero Moda
oversized scarf with python pattern from Zara






There is surely much more needed than colorful clothes to make a person happy, but looking at these colors and breezy materials makes me feel like warmer days are just around a corner, even though it's still freezing outside.

Anybody else looking forward to Spring :-)...?

No comments:

Post a Comment