Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Monday, 26 March 2012

OPI "Are We There Yet?"

Just a quick post on the "Are We There Yet?" OPI nail polish I got about two weeks ago...

The sun has eventually come out and stayed high up for about three days in a row, so I have been very tempted to try the new OPI nail polish, that reminds me of Spring and Summer so much, that I couldn't wear it on rainy days :-).

A swatch - no flash used:
(Mental note taken: use some cuticle cream!)


The color is everything I've expected it to be. It is a saturated orange - a shade somewhere between coral and blood oranges. The polish is shimmery, but the shimmer is only really visible in the bottle, it is barely-there when used on nails. 

The formula of the polish is nice - it is creamy, smooth and gives an opaque finish in two coats (I used two coats). 

The bottom line: a really nice polish formula-wise, beautiful color, perfect for warm sunny days. 
Very much recommended :-).
 

2 comments:

  1. The polish looks amazing on your nails. I will try it out since i love coral. If you have time, please check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coral-y orange nail polish is a really great go-to color for summer. Hope you like it as much as I do :-)!

    ReplyDelete