Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Sunday, 1 April 2012

A Nail Polish a Day

It's time to make use of my nail polishes...

I own quite a couple of them, but don't seem to wear them that often. So the last week I took some time to change my nail polish daily to match my outfit. Here are my Wednesday, Thursday and Friday picks :-).

OPI No Spain No Gain
Shirt: Ann Christine, Cardi: Street One, Belt: Vero Moda (current season)
 
China Glaze Heli-Yum

Blouse: Mango, Cardi: Marks & Spencer, Necklace: don't -ask-me-I-have-no-idea :-)
 
Parlez-vous OPI?
Cardi: Mango, Belt: Vero Moda (current season)
I'll try to keep up with this routine the next week as well. It's such a waste and shame to own a ton of beautiful polish colors and let it just lay around...  

Do you use your nail polishes regularly or just buy and let sit on a shelf peacefully...?

No comments:

Post a Comment