Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Great Fashion Finds

Sometimes I just stumble upon the best fashion finds when not looking for them. (Isn't it like that with most of the good things in life :-)?)

The other day I was walking through a department store and just passing the part where they get different clothing brands, when I spotted this fantastic knitted blazer from F&F. Since it looked like it was the only piece hanging there, I nearly run to it to look at the size-tag hardly breathing to see if it was at least somewhere near my size. And bingo! Exactly my size, exactly my style and for 19€ I couldn't believe my luck.

Maybe it's not everybody's cup of tea, but I just LOVE it. I love knitted garments, I love navy theme, I love jackets. And this was love at first sight.


When we are talking about lucky fashion finds... In the middle of winter, during the cape hype, I really wanted to get my hands on a camel colored cape. I even found one I liked, but it was about 70€ and I wasn't sure if it would get enough wear for that price because of what it was - quite an impractical piece of clothing. 

About two days ago I ended up in the same store (C&A) where I spotted the cape I liked the couple of months ago. I didn't expect to see it ever again, especially not with all the summer collections all over the place, but... there it was. Not one, but two different styles, both camel capes, both in sizes I wear - and I couldn't believe my eyes, for 9€ (reduced from 69 and 59€).

I ended up getting a model with a hood (I don't need two camel capes even if they are 9€ each... :-)) and it was even another 25% off at the counter - so I got a great camel cape for 6,75€...!

The actual color is somewhere between these two shades - photographed with and without flash.

I know, that with the fashion moving as fast as the seasons in a year, capes probably won't be the must-have thing the next winter, but I don't mind. I like to wear what I like, if it is labeled by some fashion critics as HOT or NOT ;-)...

Have you got a great deal on something you really liked lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment