Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Fuchsia Blazer from Zara

I was trying to track down this blazer in a number of Zara stores for weeks. It was either sold out or not available in my size. I saw some other blazers in colors and cuts close to this one, but non of them was worth abondoning my hunt for this piece. 

Two days ago, while on a walk, I was passing one of the Zara stores and just popped in to try my chances and it was there! I was soooo happy - I mean, clothes-happy, not I-survived-an-attack-of-killing-bees-happy :)...

The blazer has got a great magenta/fuchsia color, which appealed to me from the minute we first met :). The silhouette is feminine, with cute puff sleeve caps.


Here are a couple of styling tips:
link
link
link

Another look I created with this blazer was in one of my previous posts about colorblock clutches I discovered recently.

I love the vibrant (as well as pastel) colors, that are all over shops right now! It's really an eye candy to look at all the beautiful hues. It awakens creativity in me and makes me feel very Spring-y/Summer-y together with the lovely temperatures which have decided to arrive eventually!

I still have a couple of things on my Zara shopping wishlist this season. I especially love the tan peplum leather jacket and studded shopper! I really NEED those :D. 
Not that the wishlist would be full of the mentioned colors :), but the majority of these pieces are nice wardrobe builders that survive for seasons and ignore trends, which makes me feel less guilty for spending on them :).


 
Anything on your shopping wishlist that you just HAVE TO have this season :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment