Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Thursday, 18 April 2013

LOOK by BIPA Clutches

Sometimes I happen to stumble upon the cutest things in places where I wouldn't really expect them at all. This is the case of these two envelope-style clutches in the colorblock style, that I got in BIPA, a drugstore.

BIPA is an Austrian drugstore chain with its own cosmetics and accessories line called LOOK by BIPA. I usually don't pay attention to the brand's handbags, but these two clutches just caught my eye instantly and for 14,99€ each, they are definitely worth getting. 

These are not very roomy, as probably the majority of clutches, so don't expect them to hold all the things you need to carry around with you (I know you need to ;), but they are a nice outfit eye-catcher.

LOOK by BIPA clutches here and here

Some styling ideas...
Have you got anything worth buying in a place you wouldn't have expected it :)?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And cute blog!

    When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete