Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

What I Wore: Nautical Theme





blue and white striped Marks & Spencer cardigan
Mango top (not visible) 
 Pietro Filipi bag (previous season)
F&F belt (old)
H&M necklace
Lindex spike-y and belt-like bracelets (previous season) 

I wore this (with dark-wash jeans to cover my butt, of course :) two days ago for a city walk with my baby son, Adam. Since I had no real opportunity to have pictures taken of me in the outfit, I used my always helpful dress form (she never complains, really :) for a quick photo shoot. 

It would be a shame not to, because if you like nautical themed clothes and accessories as I do, you need to know, that the gold-anchor-on-a-chunky-chain necklace (with a coordinating bracelet) is a part of the summer H&M collection ;).

Blue and white stripes, anchors and ropes always make me take my wallet out. Is there a kind of clothes or accessories, that you seem to buy somehow over and over and have hard time resisting to buy :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment