Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Saturday, 25 May 2013

H&M Prim & Proper Nail Polish

As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I've become a fan of nail polishes with glitters. Since I have discovered the secret to their full "glittery opacity" (layers, layers and more layers), I enjoy the disco-ball effect on my nails as often as I can :). The upkeep of this look is very easy, because if the nail polish chips, you just need to add more glitters to the empty spot and that's it.  

This time I tried a nail polish from H&M called Prim & Proper. It's a very pretty mix of pink and silver glitter pieces. The nail polish is currently in the H&M stores, together with a variety of other colors. I also got a violet and silver combination called Basement Chill (possibly to be seen in one of my future posts :).

Glitters on nails - a very glam and still easy way to beautify nails. What kind of effects do you like on your nails?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment