Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Monday, 27 May 2013

Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher

As I have mentioned in the previous posts here and here, I recently enjoy wearing glitter nail polishes. The last two polishes I wrote about were full of chunky glitters. Today's choice is a bit different. It's from Sally Hansen, it's called Wedding Crasher (No. 450) and it is from the Diamond Strength range (no chip nail color).

I completely love the look of the cyclamen/fuchsia color and zillions of tiny glitters :). The polish looks on the nails exactly as in the bottle, which is not always the case. The trick - to apply three or four layers of it. 

I don't think the photos do it justice, so it would be best to go and grab one to see for yourself ;). This is a great party look, but it can also be a pretty detail to give some interest to a weekend outfit - just for the fun of it :).


No comments:

Post a Comment