Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

China Glaze & Sally Hansen: Mint and Glitters Manicure

I've got these mint and green China Glaze nail polishes in my stash from the time they were released, which was the last summer I suppose. Maybe even sooner. They are Re-fresh Mint and Four Leaf Clover. I used the Sally Hansen Golden Rule (No. 121) on the mint coloured nails once again, even tough I literally hate removing this stuff from my nails. I wanted to avoid glitters in this mani, but as I didn't like the finish of the mint nail polish on my nails (it wasn't smooth enough for my liking), the glitters just camouflaged the flaws :).

While mentioning the glitter nail polish... Have you got a tip for easy removing of glitter polishes from nails? I heard that using felt instead of cotton pads should make it easier, but I did not try this out yet. Have you?


No comments:

Post a Comment