Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Colossal Volum' Express Mascara / Smoky Eyes

I don't know what it is with mascaras these days, but it's been months, maybe years now, that I am quite disappointed with their longevity. I used to use the L'oreal Double Extension mascara, but because it is only really usable for about three weeks since its purchase, I became tired of paying around 19€ (that's how much it costs around here) for a mascara every three to four weeks.

From that time on I am on a hunt for a great mascara that I won't have to change every couple of weeks or wouldn't force me to dish out 20€ for a drugstore one. The one mascara I have been using lately is "Big & Beautiful False Lash Look Volume Mascara" and I am quite happy with it (and I keep repurchasing it monthly, 'cause that's how long it lasts). Thinking about it, it might deserve its own post :).

The last time I was shopping for a mascara I bought the "Colossal Volum' Express Mascara/Smoky Eyes" from Maybelline. And I am quite loving it since then. The brush is neither too big nor too small, the bristles are not too dense or sparse, so it catches every lash, it doesn't create any major clumps, it doesn't smudge and it's pretty black even though it doesn't look as dark in the tube as it really is.

Recommended :).

Do you have a mascara that you would recommend to get?


No comments:

Post a Comment