Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Thursday, 13 June 2013

What I Wore: Blue and White Paisley

After the rain yesterday, the weather was finally showing its sunny face today, so I felt the urge to wear something fresh and Spring-appropriate. I have got this blue and white tunic just about three days ago - it was a very I-need-to-get-this moment I had while shopping for grocery at a Tesco store, where the F&F clothing brand can be found. 

The tunic is made of a very feels-great-against-body viscose and I think that together with this amazing print it looks more expensive than it actually was (17€). I've got a jacket with a very similar print from Zara this season - these pieces had to be inspired by some of the Roberto Cavalli ones from 2013 collections. 
 Roberto Cavalli 2013 (here, here and here)
Anyway, this is how I wore the blue and white paisley tunic today. I still fight with the weight I accumulated during my pregnancy, but because I have already lost a half of the pounds that I need to shed altogether, I am beginning to feel like "me" again :). Yay for that and the sunny day today :).

Zara orange blazer
F&F blue and white paisley tunic
white trousers (no brand)
Zara flats
Accessorize bag
H&M bracelet
F&F earrings

    See you soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment