Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

What I Wore: Cognac Wedge Trainers

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about a pair of Dune wedge trainers I've got recently. I absolutely love wearing this kind of shoes, because I don't have to sacrifice the illusion of longer legs, nor the comfort of sporty shoes. 

As I have this unconscious habit of sometimes buying things in pairs (exhibit one and two), I ended up getting these cognac coloured wedge trainers as well. In fact, I first wanted to get a Dune pair in this colour, but because they were sold out in my size, I ended up with the sand-coloured Dune pair and got a cognac-coloured pair from eBay instead. And I absolutely love them. 

They are very comfortable, roomier than the Dune pair, they are really well made and the price is pretty reasonable as well (25 UK pounds). I've got them here from this seller and they are available in black as well.

Since the summer has decided to leave us once again, (it was 14°C and constantly raining yesterday), I had the opportunity to wear them and get some pictures in daylight. Here are some pics of the outfit I wore with them. Nothing overly exciting, but the blue and white ornate jumper (from Warehouse) is definitely worth mentioning. Thanks to the knit part (back and sleeves) it's very comfortable to wear, but the front fabric panel is elegantly flowy and has got a beautiful print. And I think that this hi-low hem style, blue and white colour combination and pattern are universally flattering.

Enough said. Let the pictures do the talking.

And until next time :)...

Warehouse jumper - get it here

cognac-coloured leather jacket (old)
H&M blue and white skull scarf
Accessorize cobalt blue satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment