Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Saturday, 15 June 2013

What I Wore: Skulls for Girls

It's fun to get a piece of clothing for oneself in a kids' department of a store. When you are not a kid. Otherwise it might not be so fun, because if you were a kid that could be quite an ordinary situation :).

Anyhow, that's how I came to this double-layered blouse in Lindex. It is a black top/white blouse with skulls for girls, but since the sizes go up to 170 (my piece is 158/164(cm)), they are pretty wearable for adults too :). 

This blouse has a high-low hemline, so it covers my butt, which I need, because  I still need about 6 to 8 weeks to get to my pre-pregnancy weight (and clothes :).

The shoes. I've got them in Zara weeks ago. I think that anything that is black and studded goes pretty much with everything :). It might not be completely the case of these shoes, because of their ethnic look and white colour mixed into the black and studded neutrality, but I still think they are very universally wearable. 

OK, that's about it today :).

Do you ever get anything for yourself in a store's kids department?

 Lindex Kids double-layered blouse with sculls
white trousers (no brand)
H&M sunglasses
I Am earrings
bracelet (I have no idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment