Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Monday, 12 August 2013

What I Wore: Orange to a Friend's Wedding

The last Saturday we've been to a friend's wedding. I did not think about what to wear for a long time, I relied on my trusted orange dress from Mango and a nude Zara blazer. It's good to have a piece of clothing that you can always rely on, no matter how little you are able or willing to think about what to wear to a certain occasion. And this orange dress, which I got something like two years ago, is a piece like that.

I dyed my hair a couple of days ago with my tried and trusted drugstore hair colour that I'd like to write an extra post about, because I think it's worth some attention if you are a fan of home hair alchemy :), which I am. A fresh hair colour always makes me feel like a "new" person, even if the colour change is not that dramatic :).

orange Mango dress
nude Zara blazer
orange and gold Accessorize clutch
orange Lindex statement necklace 
nude Bata heels
Have you got a piece of clothing that you can always wear to a special occasion, if you are just too lazy to think about it twice :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment