Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Autumn Accessories - Black, Gold and Studded

I made no particular plans to bring new life into my Autumn (Fall) wardrobe, but as it usually happens, a couple of I-have-to-have-it pieces had found their way right into my closet. Accessories-wise, I was charmed by these three pieces and I think there is no explanation needed, when it's a matter of black, gold and studs.



This Mini Eyelet Mari Crossbody Bag was on my wishlist from the moment I first saw it on the Accessorize website. Black with gold eyelets. Check. Not huge, but can hold all the necessary stuff I need to carry around with me. Check. Can be held in a hand or worn as a crossbody. Check. Reduced from £49 to £35? Check, check, check, bought!

Topshop coat (from approx. two winters ago), H&M scarf, Accessorize bag, H&M ankle boots, H&M skinny jeans

I pretty much love this bag. Even though it's faux leather, it looks very authentic and the gold eyelets give it a touch of edginess.


The ankle boots are from H&M. I didn't know I wanted shoes like these until I spotted this pair :). Real leather, high, but easy to walk in (even though only for a couple of hours, then it might get a liiiittle bit uncomfortable). Still, worth every penny.


The H&M black leather studded gloves were a purchase of the moment and I just couldn't leave them in the store. The studs are pretty spike-y, so with gloves like these, I have to watch what I am doing with my hands, so that I don't wipe my from-the-cold-teary-eyes with the back of my hand :). But how can I not like a pair of black leather gloves with gold studs ;)?

That's it for today.

Until next time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment